Ariat Men’s Fire Resistant FR HRC-2 Work Crew Long Sleeve Shirt in Blue
Ariat FR Knit Shirts are constructed with the ultimate comfort, technology, and durability in mind. FR fabric is soft against the skin and contrast stitching gives this shirt a sporty look. Plus, moisture management will keep you cool and dry. Ariat Moisture Movement Technology (MMT) is for the working man. It pulls moisture away from the skin and transports it to the fabric’s outer surface for quick evaporation.
Ariat style 10012254 is a sand colored Work Crew long sleeve shirt that provides you with Flame Resistant (FR) protection. It is HRC-2, ATPV 8.9, NFPA 70E, and NFPA 2112 rated. Raglan armhole allows for ease of motion and reduced chafing. It’s made out of 7.2 oz FR Jersey and is 100% cotton. The taped inside back seam eliminates neck irritation.
- 7.2 oz 100% Cotton
- Moisture Movement Technology (MMT)
- FR Jersey
- Rib-Knit Collar and Cuffs for Easy Wear
- Taped Inside Back Seam Eliminates Neck Irritation
- Hazard/Risk Category (HRC) 2
- Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) 8.9
- NFPA-70E Rated
- NFPA 2112 Rated
Suggested Care Instructions:
- WARNING: Failure to launder garment properly can result in loss of flame resistance properties.
- Flame resistant clothing should be laundered separately from family wash to prevent cross contamination.
- Washing new garments before wearing is recommended. Wash new garments separately from other garments.
- Turn garment inside out before washing for best results.
- Machine wash using typical home laundry detergent.
- Liquid detergents or other products containing hydrogen peroxide should not be used.
- Avoid starch, fabric softener, or any other laundry additives such as soil release or anti-statics.
- Bleach must never be used on FR fabrics.
- Chlorine bleach (sodium hypocholorite) and oxygen bleach (hydrogen peroxide) either alone or in combination with other chemistry must never be used.
- Knit shirts should be washed on the Gentle Cycle with the wash temperature set to COLD.
- Dry on Low Heat and remove promptly.
- Dry cleaning does not affect the FR properties of the fabric, but, in some cases, dry cleaning chemical residue left on the fabric could burn.